Bowling has always been special in the Freeman family. Today Cole took to the lanes for the first time. He attended a 4th birthday party for his friends Marucs and Danyal. The kids had a great time bowling. It's a little different with the bumpers and ramp for the little kids to roll the ball down.
Cole took a few granny shots and knocked down some pins. He managed to get the ball down the lane by himself. I think he had a good time. I can't wait to take him bowling again.
2 comments:
Hurray! You did so good. I can't wait to go bowling with you the next time I come to your house or you come to mine. Love Grandma
HA! I love how he rolled the ball, then just walked away! :) It looks like they had a great time! Now we know we can add bowling to our list of things "to do" :)
Post a Comment