Thursday, July 10, 2008

Camper





Amy and Cole set up a tent in the back yard last weekend while I was at the race. They went to an Army surplus store and picked up some MRE's and even made smores on the grill.

They had a good time, and Cole even went to sleep in the tent. It's pretty warm for camping now, but hopefully we'll get to go this fall.

Cole was having a great time in the tent and Amy captured him creating a song of his own.


4 comments:

Desiree Jewell said...

What a GREAT song!

grammie said...

Sing it baby! sounds like yous guys had some fun! Hugs and Kisses Grammie

Becker said...

Chris, I didn't know you were keeping a kid-blog too. I'll make sure to keep up with it from now on.

Cherie said...

Catching up on looking at blogs now that we are home. What a great singer Cole is!! Love Grandma