
We had a game on Friday and team pictures Saturday morning. Cole is enjoying the soccer season so far. We spent part of the day yesterday and more today running around in the street kicking everything from a super ball to a wiffle ball, basket ball, and even a soccer ball. Cole and ran around so much that he actually managed to go to bed without a fight, which is becoming the norm.
I'm finding out that Cole doesn't share my passion for football on Sunday's, or any day for that matter. I try my best to spend time with him and still get my couch time. Fortunately today the Bronco's were on and he was interested for a while. Between the game and our time outside, we had a pretty good day.
3 comments:
Look at that smile! Cole is so handsome and looks like SUCH a great soccer player!
Great team picture. I like the bright red shirts. Love Grandma
Time for some new blog stuff...Are you getting excited for the new house?!?!?
Post a Comment